[time 133] Re: [time 114] Re: prugovecki

Sun, 4 Apr 1999 13:06:30 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Stephen P. King wrote:

> Dear Hitoshi,
>
> Hitoshi Kitada wrote:
> >
> What I am thinking here is: What does the 'cosmos' 'see' of an
> observer? We think a lot about what the observer perceives of its local
> environment, but what about the opposite question? We think of the
> cosmos's spatial and temporal extention as invariant, but is it really?
> Again, I ask, when we look at the world, does not the world look back?
> What do we look like to it?

[MP] Generalized unitarity forces p-adic evolution. Each quantum jump
involves localization to definite sector D_p of configuration space. One
the long run p increases. 3-surfaces in D_p have size of order L_p. If
universe is infinite its p-adic prime, recent value of p must be already
infinite. Increase of p means increase of the (infinite) size of
4-surfaces describing classical universes in D_p.

MP