[time 1028] Re: Pauli exlusion

Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:04:35 +0200 (EET)

Dear Hitoshi, Matti and All,

Hitoshi Kitada wrote:
> A member unsubscribed today. I do not detain them who do not
>try to be patient,
> but I feel some difference between the westerners and asians.

There seems to be an analog of everything quantum, in terms of minds.
When I commute through automotive and pedestrian traffic in confined
spaces and times, I find many of the combinatorics of dynamics very
interesting.

People travel in pairs talking while blocking individuals travelling in
single file who desparately seek to pass these talking pairs. Cars often
tend to travel slower in the center lane of three lane highways while
speedier cars pass on the outside; much like the skin effect of electrons
in a conductor.

Many of the effects coming to attention like Cooper's pairs and photon
bunching seem to address the traffic flows of 'particles' or particle
groups. The patterns of traffic of people, money, information, seem to
have many similarities with the traffic of quanta; and seem largely due
to the topology of their conductors as well as the 'subjective' topology
of the particles themselves (here I include the "wavefunction" as an
analog
of "subjective topology").

If people may for arguments sake be taken as models of electrons in
this manner the electrostatic force is not a 'force' at all but the
interaction of distinct space-time geometries, and perhaps Einstein would
have liked this idea. I'm not sure if Matti's ideas are along this line
but I'd like to know what he and you
think on this: That all forces are modelable as interacting, but at some
level distinct space-times.
**********

[MP] I see classical interactions locally as geometrizable in terms
of sub-manifold geometry. Abstract Manifold geometry takes care of
classical gravitation but fails with electroweak and color interactions.
Submanifold geometry takes care of electroweak and color
interactions and one ends up with essentially unique imbedding space.

This is only local description. There is also topological level.
Particles as spacetime sheets interacting with each other.
Interactions are both classical interactions by induced classical gauge
fields and exchanges of virtual particles= spacetime surfaces
of size of order 10^4 Planck lengths.
***************

Then all forces are viewable as the extent of the 'impedance matching' or
the
degree of the orthogonality or non-orthogonality of distinct space-times
that
they embody. The space-times are superposed in local communication, or
entangled non-locally in their memories of past interactions.

People may act like electrons under Pauli exclusion in that the inherent
dichotomy in East (spatial), and West (temporal) produce an interaction
of
complementary subjective space-times. At work, there is a noticeably
distinct border or phase partition between Marketing and Data Processing
functions. Marketing and DP reject each other and speak totally different
languages.
***********

Western-Eastern, right-left dictotomy might make sense even at neurolevel.
I have speculated about distribution of cognitive neutrinos: temporal
resolution requires dense distribution of cognitive neutrino
spacetime sheets in time direction and spatial resolution requires
same in spatial directions. Perhaps this is one aspect of dichotomy.

I just learned about one very peculiar right-left difference. ELF
em fields (extremely low frequency of order resonant frequency of
em fields of Earth, 8 Hz, which is also frequency of alpha
wave appearing in meditative states) can induce altered
state of consciousness. For instance, sense of presence
of something benevolitional if left brain half is stimulated
and something malevolitional if right brain half is stimulated.
Explanations?(;-)

-MP