[time 974] Re: [time 970] LaTex version of my paper

WDEshleman@aol.com
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 05:31:44 EST

Hitoshi,
Thanks for the time. there is now a fixed version at,

http://members.tripod.com/~EshlemanW/dlpage.htm

Sometimes I have to laugh at myself, the way I let wrong stuff
remain although I read and reread it without noticing the mistake.

f_{n+1}/f_n is my symbol for relative change...
most of the f_n's found elsewhere
should be replaced by my variable h. Please keep reading, the
paper is a plea for fixing up my reasoning...
not even an opinion, only a suggestion.

Sincerely,

Bill