[time 833] RE: [time 830] Re: Does a fundamental time exist in GR and QM? The thinking of others...

Lancelot Fletcher (lance.fletcher@freelance-academy.org)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 02:09:40 -0500

Stephen,

I was a little puzzled about why you re-posted that message by John Baez
which was originally posted on Aug. 12 on the sci.physics.research
newsgroup as message 112 in a thread containing 119 messages. Out of
curiosity I tracked down the first message in that thread, from Paul
Stewart Snyder on Aug. 6, and I have copied it below. It seems to me that
some of this, especially the second paragraph, resembles Hitoshi's approach
in ways that might be worth exploring.

Lance