[time 749] Re: [time 748] About L_0: reply to Hitoshi

Hitoshi Kitada (hitoshi@kitada.com)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 00:52:54 +0900

Dear Matti,

I have simple questions before going further.

What is z in your explanation? Is it the third spatial coordinate,
constituting the three dimensional spatial coordinates (x,y,z) together with
x_T=(x,y)? And what is Psi? Is Psi a wave function of the total universe in
your context? If so, it seems not uniquely determined by the equation

L_0(tot)Psi=0.

If Psi is not unique, what universe are you speaking of? Or does this equation
hold for any state Psi of the universe? Also do you speak of a universe having
matter inside it? How are the interactions between matters included?

Also, are L_0(tot) and L_0 the same or different operators? And * in your
equation

i(d/dt)*Psi = [p_T^2/P -L_0/P]Psi==L_0* Psi

a convolution or something else?

Best wishes,
Hitoshi