[time 744] Re: [time 727] Re: My Paradigm Shift

WDEshleman@aol.com
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 05:24:06 EDT

hitoshi@kitada.com writes:

> Dear Bill,
>
> I understand your paradigm shift. A miscellaneous request from someone to
> add
> page02a seemed to have made you misunderstood what you really recognized.
>
> Before responding to your question:
>
> > Please respond to my questions concerning
> > Faster That Light propagations as to its being
> > objective or subjective, or such.
>
> let me ask you to make clear what you address to the words
>
> objective

[WDE]
The nature or structure of an object independent
of observation.

> and
>
> subjective,

[WDE]
The nature or structure of an object as it appears to an
observer.

> in your context.
>
> Best wishes,
> Hitoshi

Hitoshi,
Light speed would then be subjective, and
FTL (and/or infinite speed) an objective property?
Sincerely,
Bill