[time 602] Re: [time 593] An infinity of worlds? Reply to Bill

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:41:35 -0400

Dear Bill,

        Umm, are you saying that you are not persuaded that there necessarily
exist an infinity of worlds, such that a pair of these differ only by
one photon? I see that they are necessary for completeness reasons. In
order for the Universe to exist, it must "contain" all possible modes of
existence; worlds difference by only one photon are different modes of
existence, thus they must exist. To me the real question is how do the
observers" of these worlds experience each other... :-)

Onward!

Stephen