[time 568] Re: [time 567] Re: [time 565] Rational vs. Synthetic (?) modes

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:17:48 -0400

Hi Matti,

        ;-) I have studied some yoga techniques (I can't remember the names)
that involve this. The idea is to "oscillate" between the modes. If one
can increase the "frequency" of the oscillation enough, one can for all
intents, "be" in both modes. The "competitive" nature of the dichotomy
between the two I see as an expression of the competitition between the
Body and the Mind, each seeks to increase its equilibrium with the
Universe; but to be "body-less" is to be causally ineffective (no
inertia - Daemon Paradox) and to be Mind-less is to be selfless...

kind regards,

Stephen