[time 439] Re: [time 437] Dissipation

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:50:46 -0400

Dear Matti and Bill,

    Perhaps the situation involving the decay in the orbit of binary pulsars could
help us in this discussion. The decay, I think, is attributed to the loss of mass
via gravity wave emission, but such gravity waves have not been detected. BTW, it
is good to be back up, my system was down, and it is great to hear from you Bill!
:-)

Kindest regards,

Stephen