[time 342] Information and physics

Hitoshi Kitada (hitoshi@kitada.com)
Fri, 21 May 1999 22:00:23 +0900

Dear Matti,

----- Original Message -----
From: Matti Pitkanen <matpitka@pcu.helsinki.fi>
To: Hitoshi Kitada <hitoshi@kitada.com>
Cc: Time List <time@kitada.com>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 1999 9:31 PM
Subject: [time 341] Re: [time 340] Re: [time 338] Re: [time 335] Re: [time
331] Re:[time 327] Re: [time 326] Re:[time 325] Re:
Fisherinformationandrelativity

[snip]

> I regard the general idea about classical
> variational principles as a maximation of somekind of information
> very attractive. The problem is at which level this occurs. For instance,
> Maxwell action and Einstein Hilbert action are only low energy effective
> actions designed to construct S-matrix approximately
> from the point of view of most unified theories.

I do too. But regarding it fascinating is a different thing from that it is
realized. It might be said that calling action information realizes this.
This is just a naming but that this identification seems very reasonable
might be the cause what makes it look fascinating.

Best wishes,
Hitoshi