[time 188] Re: [time 187] Re: one more addition to Re: Prugovecki's time

Hitoshi Kitada (hitoshi@kitada.com)
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 19:59:30 +0900

Dear Stephen,

I try to clarify my position.

>From the conlusion, I agree that gravitaion will be given a QM formalism, but
it will be at the last step of my approach.

What I am trying to understand is the machinery or structure of our
recognition with the expectation that it will clarify physical aspect of
gravity. In this point, I think your approach has the same goal, or you will
get to it at least as some byproducts. However, I think it necessary to
understand the fundamental structure of observation first.

I feel you seem to try to get at once the QM theory of gravity, seeing that
you are interested in Weyl's approach. On the other hand, seeing that you seem
to think that interactions as communications are important, Weyl's approach
looks to me slightly different from what you want to understand in terms of
information theoretic approach. I do not see what approach you try to take
toward QG.

Best wishes,
Hitoshi