[time 160] Re: [time 157] tangent-cotangent; spaces that is!

Stephen P. King (stephenk1@home.com)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 14:13:46 -0400

Matti,

 Is there a cotangent space here? What relations would exist between the
 tangent and cotangent spaces?

        I am not familiar with the meaning, e.g. I think visually, of what your
reply meams. :(

Stephen