[time 61] RE: [time 57] Re: [time 52] Orientation of time

Hitoshi Kitada (hitoshi@kitada.com)
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 01:43:29 +0900

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your detailed explanation of your position. I understand now
that you are trying to find a solution for the observable world, which is
treated quite roughly and insufficiently in my papers. I agree that you are
another discoverer of the notion of local systems in slightly different,
philosophically formed statements in
https://members-central.home.net/stephenk1/Outlaw/forbiden.html
Thus I say not only that I have no objection with that you try to extend it to
a more understandable one, but further I ask you to do so. As you say, we are
a team, each one of whom should not be lacked. I just might be able to give a
help when there appears any that can be given a mathematical formalism, but I
state I am enjoying invaluable discussions developed here.

Best wishes,
Hitoshi

P.S. Your hint that a Superspace for X might be non-Hausdorff may be a clue
for us: