[time 26] Re: Connections II: Minimal principle/Classical mechanics

Stephen Paul King (stephenk1@home.com)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:56:48 GMT

Dear Hitoshi,

        This is excellent! :) I have been thinking of the meaning of
<<physics>> and this is VERY similar to my thinking! A <<physics>> is
NOT unique, it is a language to describe the patterns that can be
observed in a given cosmos.

Later,

Stephen